Cheat Your Way Thin is a fitness weight loss program that’s been popular for a few years now. It undoubtedly works for many people, judging by the many positive testimonials it has received from people who’ve used it and lost weight with it. Some of the results are especially impressive.
However, this program isn’t perfect nor is it right for everyone. The Cheat Your Way Thin program has both pros and cons and you need to know about them both if you’re thinking about using this plan. Let’s see what they are…
– Cheat Your Way Thin has many positive endorsement and impressive testimonials from people who’ve used it to lose weight and get leaner.
– Joel Marion, the author of the program, is considered by many to be one of the most knowledgeable fitness and nutrition experts in the world
– The program works for men and women both of a variety of ages.
– The program allows you to eat your favorite foods every week on what is known as a Cheat Day: a day in which you can eat what you like in big quantities (within reason) and still lose weight.
– The program comes with a money back guarantee so you can try it out risk free and see if you do well with it. If not, you can get your purchase fee back.
– Easy to understand, follow, and apply as the program does not require any special foods or complicated processes. You just need to follow the instructions and you’re good to go.
– The cheat days are fun, but they can be risky. It is up to you to make sure that you don’t go overboard and overeat on the Cheat Days. They are days of fun but not to overstuff.
– To do more than just lose body fat you will need to also workout regularly. This is downplayed in the program but it’s something you need to keep in mind.
There’s no doubt that you can lose weight with Cheat Your Way Thin. A lot of people already have. Just keep in mind that while this is a proven eating plan for weight loss that you also need to workout regularly to increase muscle mass, tone your body, and get firm. While Cheat Your Way Thin provides you with an eating blueprint, you should also train regularly to see the best results.